Do you ever think to yourself there has got to be more to life than this?
Have you been daydreaming of what a fulfilled life actually looks like, where you are happy, healthy, have everything you need, including freedom and flexibility, doing exactly what you want to be doing?
Maybe you are you a hard worker, fairly smart and accomplished, have a decent job, but it doesn’t challenge you or make your creative juices flow.
Are you at the point in your life where you are starting to ask what your purpose is so that you can get to the business of living it?
If so, I understand. I was there also.
For some this comes very easily. For others, not so much…
A huge part of creating a meaningful life and doing meaningful work is attached to your purpose.
But I know that creating a life and business you truly love comes with a significant challenge:
Can you relate to any of this?
• You want to truly be happy in your life, not Facebook happy
• You feel overwhelmed with so many responsibilities and cannot see the possibility of living your own life
• You feel hopeless and left behind
• You want to get paid for doing what you love and add to or replace your income
• You are ready to experience a significant shift that involves financial freedom, flexibility, next level success and love
If so, I’ve got some news for you.
One of my gifts is helping individuals reach their goals quickly.
Starting anything new can be overwhelming…
Whether it is starting a new relationship, traveling overseas for the first time, or starting a new business.
But there are 7 principles you MUST know if you want to make a quantum L.E.A.P. in your life and/or business.
Let me explain first…
Just a couple of short years ago, I was a full-time college professor on the academic track.
I had NO thoughts about or experience being an entrepreneur.
My brand or message … well, it was nonexistent.
In fact, my entire life I had always said I never wanted to be an entrepreneur.
Fast forward to today…
I became comfortable in my skin.
Figured out my purpose.
Created a business I love based on my purpose.
Traveled to some of the most beautiful, fabulous places in this world.
And coached individuals on finding there purpose, create meaningful lives and start purposeful businesses.
Here are “Seven Principles That Shifted My Life Forever…”
1. Clarity. I got really clear about what “I” wanted. Often times we make decisions based on the needs and wants of others. While there are some circumstances where this is necessary to do (being a parent or spouse), there are other times when we base our decisions on what others think we should do, how we were raised, for the sake of staying in our place of comfort, or any other reason outside of what our gut tells us to do. I figured out what I really wanted for my life, despite the opinions of others.
2. Ask for help. Once I decide what it was I really wanted to do, I asked for help from individuals who were where I wanted to be. You do not have to figure everything out on your own. Asking for help is a sign of strength and intelligence, not weakness or inferiority.
3. Stop overthinking things. It is easy to make excuses and come up with all the reasons why you cannot do something or why it will not work. I made a decision on what I wanted and sprung into action mode almost immediately before the excuses set in.
4. Go for it! I put myself out there despite having virtually no personal brand. Your message and body of work build your personal brand. While spreading your message and work you are also building your brand.
5. Surround yourself with likeminded and supportive individuals. I only shared my ideas with those who had either done it or were on the same path. Allow no room for judgment, criticism, or naysayers.
6. Invest. I invested in myself by getting a coach to help guide and support me on my journey. Yes, coaches need coaches too!
7. Get out of the way and hit GO! I got out of my own way, stopped living inside of my head and went to work. Each passing day and step taken brings you closer to getting what you want.
Are you willing to do what it takes to be your own success story?
If I had not gone through my own process and taken my own L.E.A.P., I would still be wondering ‘is this all my life has to offer’?
Instead of you continuing to wonder also, what if you took your own L.E.A.P.?
I know you too will see major shifts and HUGE results, just like I have been able to do in my own life and business.
STOP wondering ‘what if’ and START creating the amazing life that is awaiting you!
Are you ready to L.E.A.P.?
Contact me at email@example.com.